REQUIREMENTS FOR RECLASSIFICATION
1. Letter of intent address to the PAPP President
2. 2 Letter of Recommendation from fellows of PAPP.
3. PPS fellow of good standing certification.
4. 2 years of clinical practice as a pediatric pulmonologist.
5. Distinctive achievements:
a. Community service through active participation in the PAPP community projects
b. Academic or professional distinction or related to medical education and
clinical training in pediatric pulmonology
c. Distinctive research contributions on pediatric pulmonology published in peerreviewed
regional, national or international journal
6. Induction fee P 10,000.00 (Inclusion: PAPP Toga and Medallion)
7. Deadline February 15, 2018